Effective Whiplash Treatments
Common Symptoms Include:
- Neck Pain and Stiffness
- Worsening of Pain With Neck Movement
- Loss of Range of Motion in The Neck
- Headaches, Most Often Starting at The Base of the Skull
- Tenderness or Pain in Shoulder, Upper Back or Arms
- Tingling or Numbness in the Arms
If you’re suffering from whiplash pain contact the pain experts at HealthStar Clinic today and take comfort knowing that your recovery is our priority.
- Diagnostic testing & identification of pain sources
- Medical injections for effective pain relief
- Chiropractic adjustments for injured or displaced subluxations
- Spinal decompression for back pain injuries and disc herniations/compressions
- Physical therapy to regain range of motion and movement patterns in affected areas
Don’t Let Pain Control Your Life. We Can Help.
Fill out our request appointment form to find out how we can help or call one of our clinics to learn more. Most major insurances are accepted.