Spine, neck and back pains are often the result of whiplash suffered during an auto accident. This usually occurs because of sudden extension and flexion of the neck place by force of impact.
Common Symptoms Include:
Generally referred to as a soft-tissue injury, whiplash can often reaffirm previous back pain injuries a patient may have had before the accident leading to chronic pain symptoms. Most whiplash victims recover in a few months, but many sufferers report recurring pain within a year or even after. Getting the proper whiplash treatment is the key for lasting results.
Health Star Provides:
- Diagnostic testing & identification of pain sources
- Medical injections for effective pain relief
- Chiropractic adjustments for injured or displaced subluxations
- Spinal decompression for back pain injuries and disc herniations/compressions
- Physical therapy to regain range of motion and movement patterns in affected areas
At Health Star Clinics our goal is to provide you lasting pain relief. We understand the importance for our patients to quickly get back to a pain-free life, and with that in mind we make a strong effort to prioritize appointments for patients involved in car accidents. Health Star Clinics’ pain management specialists will help identify the source of your pain and provide accurate diagnosis, creating the best whiplash treatment plan for your pain conditions.
If you’re suffering from whiplash pain contact the pain management experts at Health Star Clinic today and take comfort knowing that your recovery is our priority.