NOW AVAILABLE in our Montgomery clinic! Digital Motion X-ray (DMX) is simply a new type of fluoro-based x-ray system, coupled with new digital and optic technology, allowing clinicians to view the spine in real-time motion at 30 x-rays per second. The procedure is performed with the patient standing and actively moving in a weight-bearing position within the system. Check out the video below to see DMX in action. When it’s finished please scroll down to see Amanda’s incredible story.
Consider DMX if:
- You have been in an auto accident
We see hundreds of patients per year with neck pain, including those with whiplash injuries. We are different because unlike many other offices, we can scan your neck to determine if you have in fact sustained some degree of ligament damage which shows proof to the medical community, insurance company and attorney that you have indeed injured yourself. The DMX provides proof of an injury, which is hard to dispute.
- You are suffering from a sports injury
We can scan all body parts in motion. One minute of exposure is equivalent to one x-ray. A typical examination is three – five minutes long.
- Daily activities aggravate an injured area
Daily activity injuries, even if they seem minor, are important to get checked out so you can prevent degeneration or further injury in the future.
- You are taking medication to suppress pain
If you have been taking pain medication to suppress pain, but still have that nagging injury let us examine you to determine if another form of treatment will help you heal faster, without the side effects of drugs.
- You suspect that the underlying cause of the pain has gone undiagnosed With Digital Motion X-ray you can now see what you could not see before. This new technology has changed the way doctors detect injuries. Many injuries go undetected because they are not in motion.