Our computerized adjusting instrument is a very precise instrument used in the analysis and treatment of a wide range of musculoskeletal and joint problems.
The instrument is safe and effective for all ages from young to seniors because it uses precise computer controlled gentle impulses. No strong forces or twisting is required to produce the desired results of treatment. This computerized adjustment helps:
- FDA Accepted Patented Technology
- Precise Computer Analysis of Spinal Function
- Easy to see and understand graphics to track problem areas and treatment progress
- Computer assisted treatment for unsurpassed accuracy and results
- Analysis and treatment can be performed sitting, standing or lying down
How Does It Work?
The instrument uses a handheld Impulse Head containing Piezoelectric Sensors and is connected to a sophisticated computer program. Each vertebrae or other joint is analyzed for proper function and then displayed as a graph providing both Doctor and Patient with precise information regarding joint functions.
This data, along with other clinical information obtained from the patient history, examination, x-rays, etc. is used to determine the most effective course of treatment to obtain the best results in the shortest period of time.
In treatment or adjust mode, the PulStar delivers a series of precise, computer controlled, gentle impulses to free-up joint fixation, relieve muscle spasm and restore normal joint function.
A post-analysis is performed and compared with the pre-treatment analysis to visualize and verify the results of treatment.
Feel The Difference
- Comfortable, patient-friendly analysis and treatment.
- Gentle Low Force Impulses replace the need for traditional heavier force manual adjustments.